Polyimide (PI) is an organic polymer material with excellent comprehensive properties. It can withstand high temperatures above 400°C. Its long-term use temperature range is -200-300°C. It has no obvious melting point, high insulation performance, and a dielectric constant of 4.0 at 103 Hz. The dielectric loss is only 0.004~0.007, which belongs to F to H class insulating materials.
The polyimide sleeve is helically wound from multiple layers of polyimide film, bonded with a special glue. Sleeves of this material have good electrical, physical and mechanical insulation properties. Sleeves are significantly radiation resistant and flexible at very high and low temperatures.
1) The geometric dimensions are precise, the inner diameter range is more than 0.3mm, the tolerance is ±3%, and the pipe wall thickness is more than 0.03mm.
2) Excellent high and low temperature resistance, no embrittlement at low temperature, no softening and deformation at 400°C high temperature, and long-term use at 240°C is allowed.
3) The electrical insulation performance is good, the dielectric constant is about 3.4, and the dielectric strength is not less than 120kv/mm.
4) Good mechanical properties, tensile strength not less than 150MPa, tensile elongation not less than 10%.
5) Stable performance, resistant to various solvents except strong alkali solution.
6) It has good performance in light exposure and low outgassing under thermal vacuum.
7) The surface friction coefficient of the material is about 0.5, which can be well bonded with various adhesives.
As a pipe with geometric dimensions, electricity, mechanics, and precision, it can be used in small space, harsh high and low temperature environments, complex electromagnetic and radiation environments, such as living organisms and underground, nuclear power plants, industrial facilities, instruments and equipment, etc. Used as protective casing, insulating casing, gas liquid conduit, etc.
Thermistor insulation casing, electronic probe casing, temperature sensor casing, electric heating element casing, precision conduit for high temperature corrosive liquid and gas, etc.